Xethru Explorer

Discussion in 'XeThru Explorer' started by AMIT SARKAR, Nov 8, 2018.

1. AMIT SARKAR

AMIT SARKAR New Member

When we record the contents of the explorer during our measurements, out of the many there is one file named xethru_respiration_DATESTAMP. In that file under Object Movement, is our respiration data. My question is whether this data is raw, or any inbuilt filtering is already applied to it. Also, during recording, if the state changes to movement, do I get a breathing signal during that portion of time in the log file?

Also, at the bottom of the explorer, there are 3 options: Pulse Doppler, Baseband, and Movement. When I am clicking Baseband or Movement, the explorer window is shutting down. Is there any bug? Pulse Doppler is showing fine.

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

3. AMIT SARKAR

AMIT SARKAR New Member

I have tried the explorer in two different systems. Both are showing the same fault. Apart from this, I have a query on the Baseband I/Q output data. The frame file will contain 2*(Number of bins) rows. Is the first half of the rows I data and the next half Q data? Then, how to reconstruct the original raw data using these I/Q values?

4. Charlie Shao

Hi Amit,

Could you specify system version, XeThru Explorer version, sensor name and firmware version?
    I tested one X4M200 with 1.6.8 version firmware with XeThru Explorer 2.7.3 on Win10. It worked fine.

For the baseband raw data, the first half is I, the second half is Q. The equivalent baseband signal is Z ( t ) = I ( t ) + j Q ( t ). They are already baseband raw data.

5. AMIT SARKAR

AMIT SARKAR New Member

I have the same setup. X4M200 with 1.6.8 version firmware with XeThru Explorer 2.7.3 on Win10. I tried the explorer in PC and in a laptop with the same config. Still, I am facing the same issue.

6. Charlie Shao

You mentioned "the explorer window is shutting down", do you mean the XeThru Explorer software will close down when you click Baseband or Movement?

7. AMIT SARKAR

AMIT SARKAR New Member

Yes, the Explorer Software window closes down when I click Baseband or Movement.