X4 X4M300: why python32 example don't work???

Discussion in 'X2 & X4 SoC' started by Stefano, May 27, 2019.

1. Stefano

Stefano New Member

Hello XeThru Community,
    I'm a beginner user, and I need a help on the examples in python32 for X4M300 radar.
    In first place I follow the indication on this pdf: XTAN-06_XeThruSensorsIntroduction_rev_a, posted by Charlie,
    so in VScode with Python 3.6.8 in a cmd terminal I launch this command: py X4M300_plot_movementlist.py -d com6
    And the result is:

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "X4M300_plot_movementlist.py", line 22, in <module>
    from pymoduleconnector import ModuleConnector
    File "C:\Users\stefa\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pymoduleconnector-1.6.2-py3.7.egg\pymoduleconnector\__init__.py", line 2, in <module>
    from .moduleconnector import DataReader
    File "C:\Users\stefa\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pymoduleconnector-1.6.2-py3.7.egg\pymoduleconnector\moduleconnector.py", line 5, in <module>
    from .moduleconnectorwrapper import \
    File "C:\Users\stefa\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pymoduleconnector-1.6.2-py3.7.egg\pymoduleconnector\moduleconnectorwrapper\__init__.py", line 28, in <module>
    _moduleconnectorwrapper = swig_import_helper()
    File "C:\Users\stefa\Anaconda3\lib\site-packages\pymoduleconnector-1.6.2-py3.7.egg\pymoduleconnector\moduleconnectorwrapper\__init__.py", line 24, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_moduleconnectorwrapper', fp, pathname, description)
    File "C:\Users\stefa\Anaconda3\lib\imp.py", line 242, in load_module
    return load_dynamic(name, filename, file)
    File "C:\Users\stefa\Anaconda3\lib\imp.py", line 342, in load_dynamic
    return _load(spec)
    ImportError: DLL load failed: Impossibile trovare il modulo specificato.

I don't know the cause... Please I'm waiting an answer!!
    Thank you in advance

Stefano Mora

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

Please pay attention to the python version you are using, the latest ModuleConnector(1.6.2 by far) supports python27 and python36 for win32 and win64. Make sure the installed library is related to your python version.

3. Stefano

Stefano New Member

I unistall all my version of python (also anaconda), and I follow the step of the pdf with only python 3.6.8 installed. Now all examples for X4M300 work! Thank you Charlie!

Best regards