X4M200 sensor

Discussion in 'Respiration Sensor' started by Devanand kedia, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Devanand kedia

Devanand kedia New Member

I am using a X4M200 sensor and after connecting it with the xethru explorer software it shows me the error:
    Failed to initialize Xethru device!
    Error: Failed to set I/O pin control.
    Please help me regarding this.

Attached Files:

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

Hi Devanand,

Could you check the firmware version and update it to the latest 1.6.6 by far?
    This can be done on XeThru Explorer "Chang FW version" option.

Devanand kedia likes this.
  3. Devanand kedia

Hurray it worked. Thanks.
    How to store data and record it in an excel sheet automatically. Is there an inbuilt wifi module?

4. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

5. Devanand kedia

Also the readings are not coming continuously. There are breaks at regular intervals even when the person is static.
    Also will the sensor show continuous pattern for a person static but continuosly talking?

Attached Files:

6. Devanand kedia

Where can i get the definition of the these various terms such as respiration confidence, normalized movement slow, normalized movement fast, normalized movement start, normalized movement end etc.

7. NSANGOU CHOUAIBOU

NSANGOU CHOUAIBOU Active Member

Hi Devanand,
    Your sensor is switching between Respiration and Movement. if you stand still for a while, the sensor will lock to the respiration as long as you are still.

Best regards,
    Chouaibou.

8. Devanand kedia

very urgent: Is there any way in which we can calculate heart rate through this sensor?

9. Devanand kedia

thanks for the help.

Where can i get the definition of the these various terms such as respiration confidence, normalized movement slow, normalized movement fast, normalized movement start, normalized movement end etc.

10. NSANGOU CHOUAIBOU

11. Devanand kedia

i am not being able to understand the datas received from the sensor stored in the .csv file. how do i get the breath pattern from those datas.

12. NSANGOU CHOUAIBOU

13. Devanand kedia

I tried to run the macros in the data whose screenshot I have attached using the code given in the excel macro file but it shows "runtime error 6". how do i solve this

Attached Files:

14. Devanand kedia

How do i generate the breathing pattern graph in excel. I have attached a screenshot. I want the pattern on the top right.

Attached Files:

15. NSANGOU CHOUAIBOU

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018