X4m200 recieved signal

Discussion in 'Respiration Sensor' started by Anwar Elhadad, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Anwar Elhadad

Anwar Elhadad Member

I looking to to use the recieved signal data, so I can write my own equation to decided what is considered movement and what is not ( I want to do my own processing)? what is the best way to extreact RS data?
    (The RAW data used to determine the movement)
    Thanks.

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

Hi Anwar,
    I reckon that you need raw data from radar. XeThru sensor support RF data and Baseband data output.
    In Module Connector, there is one example named XEP_X4M200_X4M300_plot_record_playback_radar_raw_data.py which can be used for radar raw data extract, you can also record these data on specific format.

3. Anwar Elhadad

Anwar Elhadad Member

is this in the module connector exmaples? I could not find the file ......?

4. NSANGOU CHOUAIBOU

NSANGOU CHOUAIBOU Active Member

Hi Anwar,
    Please, the example python code "XEP_X4M200_X4M300_plot_record_playback_radar_raw_data.py " can be found in "pymoduleconnector\examples" folders in the latest Module Connector for windows (ModuleConnector-win32_win64-1.5.3).

B.R

5. Anwar Elhadad

Anwar Elhadad Member

upload_2018-8-24_15-49-44.png
    I was wondering what the X & Y represent? is it amplitude in V and time in ms

6. Charlie Shao

It is amplitude in y-axis and Range bin in x-axis. Range bin is related to distance. The distance between two range bins is 0.64cm for RF data; It is 5.14cm for baseband data.

7. Anwar Elhadad

Anwar Elhadad Member

since I am using "XEP_X4M200_X4M300_plot_record_playback_radar_raw_data.py" I was wondering if I can access the variables for distance, time and do my own processing. I could not identify the variables, if you can point them to me that would be great!,

8. Charlie Shao