X4M200 + Arduino Mega

Discussion in 'Respiration Sensor' started by Debanshu, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Debanshu

Debanshu New Member

Hi

I have been tinkering with X2M200 since a long time and have been able to get the baseband 52 bands data successfully. However I am not able to get that data with the new X4M200. The respiration examples on github under Arduino runs perfectly but I am unable to understand how to get the baseband data.

Any help or resources pointing towards that would be really helpful.

Best,
    Debanshu

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

3. Debanshu

Debanshu New Member

4. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

Hi Dabanshu,

That example is originally designed for X2 based device, you should refer to this example for your X4M200 development. It shows how to configure the module to fetch respiration message data and then print it. If you are interested in other messages supported by X4m200, you can modify it according to XeThru Module Communication Protocol. There is no more detail tutorial we can provide.

5. Hi Charlie,
    My module seems to be stuck in the XTS_SPRS_READY loop. I'm using the exact same classifications provided on the Xexthru arduino documentation. I tried changing the baud rates and the serial ports but nothing seems to work ( the tx and rx led's on the mega doesn't even blink while the xethru seems to boot up and fire all led's). I tried removing bits and pieces from the code and it seems like there is no acknowledgement from the radar. Any ideas on how to solve it ?