X1 chip cost and availability

Discussion in 'Chips+Salsa' started by Siddharth Baskar, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Siddharth Baskar

Siddharth Baskar New Member

Are the X1 chips still in production, and if so how can I place an order for them.
    Thanks

2. Olav Liseth

Olav Liseth Administrator Staff Member

3. yangqing

yangqing New Member

I saw your products on the Internet and kept a word with your Web Administrator, but you haven't responded to it all the time. I 'm interested in your product X1 radar chip (impulse UWB radar transceiver ),I have learned the data manual of the Nav6100 (X1), I want to buy 2 chips, if the price is affordable, I want to buy more.I hope to get your reply.thanks. my email: 342199152@qq.com

4. Olav Liseth

Olav Liseth Administrator Staff Member

5. yangqing

yangqing New Member

Hello Siddharth Baskar,
    My Name is yangqing , I see you have a message on the Forum. Have you already bought this X1 chip? I sent mail to their sales, but they don't have any reply. Can you give me some good advice?thank you !

6. Bjørn Åge Brandal

Bjørn Åge Brandal Moderator Staff Member

Hi @yangqing: As Olav wrote, to get in contact with us please use the contact form Olav pointed to and we can help you out. You say you have sent an email to us, but I have searched through our email server and find no email from you. I will send you an email with information about X1 on the email address you listed here in this thread.

7. yangqing

yangqing New Member

Yes,I had sent many times.
    I saw your products on the Internet and kept a word with your Web Administrator, but you haven't responded to it all the time. I 'm interested in your product X1 radar chip (impulse UWB radar transceiver ),I have learned the data manual of the Nav6100 (X1), I want to buy 2 chips, if the price is affordable, I want to buy more.I hope to get your reply.thanks. my email: 342199152@qq.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. yangqing

yangqing New Member

Before I reply you, I sent another message. Did you recieve it?

9. Bjørn Åge Brandal

Bjørn Åge Brandal Moderator Staff Member

Hi Yangqing,
    we have received two emails and replied to both.