Problem: Build a Standalone Application in Matlab with Module Connector

Discussion in 'XeThru Embedded Platform (XEP)' started by Sven, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Sven

Sven New Member

Hi,

I work with the X4M03 Module and Matlab. On the base of the matlab example "XEP_X4_plot_frame.m", I built a GUIDE GUI and everything works fine. The next step is to build a Standalone Application using Matlab Compiler. The GUI as itself works, but the ModuleConnector.Library makes problems. I localized the error in this section because of a path problem:
    Code:
    if ~isdeployed
         addpath('../ModuleConnector-win32_win64-1.4.2/matlab/');
         addpath('../ModuleConnector-win32_win64-1.4.2/include/');
         addpath('../ModuleConnector-win32_win64-1.4.2/lib64/');
    end

% Load the library
    Lib = ModuleConnector.LibraryCompiled;
    Lib.libfunctions
    As you can see I changed the Library to LibraryCompiled as described in the header.

1. Question: Is there an error in this section? Or do I have to adapt something in the code?

Furthermore, I have no idea how to use the Application Compiler for XEP Applications:

2. Question: Which files i have to add where in the Application Compiler? Is it neccesary to add files in the section "Files installed for your end user"?
    I tried dozens of combination but nothing works. If you have an example, it would be really nice.

Thank you. Regards, Sven.

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

Hi Sven,
    Sorry for your struggling, I am afraid you have to get support from Matlab. I can only give you some hit s about Matlab Module Connector library from our side, basically, it is a wrapper for Module Connector C++ library. I am not sure if Application Compiler works in this situation. You need to read Application Compiler document and try to find examples similar to your case.