Next X4M200 firmware update date?

Discussion in 'Respiration Sensor' started by Erik Hoff, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Erik Hoff

Erik Hoff New Member

I bought one X4M200 respiration sensor to connect it to a vibrator when no breathing is detected. It is to reduce the sleep apnea of a 4-year old girl with Down syndrome. However, I hoped to use output pin 11 or 12 directly for a simple signal to drive the MOSFET which drives the vibration machine. In the software it says it is not implemented yet. Is a New firmware planned in near future, with this output connected, or should I connect a microcontroller and read its state through the SPI?

2. Ingar Fredriksen

Ingar Fredriksen Moderator Staff Member

You can read the state through the serial interface (USB or UART) in today's FW version (1.3.1). We plan to release a FW update shortly where IO-pin functionality is supported. When the new FW version is available, X4M200 datasheet and XeThru Explorer SW will be updated and released on www.xethru.com. Your X4M200 Respiration Sensor will be upgraded when you connect it to the new version of XeThru Explorer.

3. Ingar Fredriksen

Ingar Fredriksen Moderator Staff Member

XeThru Explorer version 2.6.0 with FW upgrade for X4M200 and X4M300 to FW version 1.4.7 was released today. This version includes I/O-pin control.

4. Erik Hoff

Erik Hoff New Member

Thank you very much for such a nice Christmas gift! The system is now up and running :)