Libraries Documentation Matlab

Discussion in 'Presence Sensor' started by Raul, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Raul

Raul New Member

Hi guys,

I am starting to work with the Development Kit using Matlab. Were can I find more documentation on the libraries used by the X4 so that I can understand parameters I can change on the radar for our application.

Thanks for the help.

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

3. Usman Siddique

Usman Siddique New Member

Hi guys,

I have just started to work on the Xethru Module using MATLAB and have a few questions.
    First, is there any other documentation available for the module. All I was able to find were the files "Contents.m" and "ModuleConnector.m" from the directory "ModuleConnector-win32_win64-1.6.2\matlab\+ModuleConnector" which give a somewhat description.
    Second, currently, I don't have the module. I try to run the example codes on MATLAB but they don't run. Do I need to connect the module before compiling MATLAB scripts?

Thanks

4. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

Hi Usman,

1. ModuleConnector-win32_win64-1.6.2\matlab\README.txt provide command on how to access MC manual from the Matlab environment.
    2. You need to connect a real module for most of the scripts, but some scripts have functions to play back recording data, in this case, a real module is not necessary.