How can i save the data? (X4M300)

Discussion in 'Module Connector (MC)' started by jemin9312, Jul 17, 2019.

1. jemin9312

jemin9312 New Member

Hi, I tried to save the data to csv When the status is Presence.
    I fixed X4M300_printout_presence_state.py source file.(add function read_frame from XEP_X4M200_X4M300_plot_record_playback_radar_raw_data.py)
    but, it is not working. i think xep.read_message_data_float() function can not work. How can i fix this?
    I uploadded the source code please check this.
    Thanks. error.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

3. jemin9312

jemin9312 New Member

Hi Charlie Shao,
    I alreay read that source code... but, I can't find How save the baseband data to csv file When the state is Presence
    I think, i must use the read_message_data_float() function However it's not working in my source code.
    How can i solve this problem?
    Thanks.

4. Charlie Shao

Charlie Shao Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

I suggest you to read this MCP document at first: https://www.xethru.com/community/resources/xethru-module-communication-protocol.130/.
    Pay attention that there are two kinds of baseband data. One is radar raw data that you can have low-level control on X4 chip, which is available for all X4 based module. Another is from the application level, which has a custom configuration for sensor module like X4M200/X4M300((17FPS)).

X4M300 Baseband IQ data can only be saved as a binary file by the default recording function, and you can enable baseband IQ data output by using under setting on the last script I shared:
    Code:
     'output_control1': (XTS_ID_BASEBAND_IQ, 1),

Add "-r" when you run the script to enable the recording function. Structure of one frame baseband IQ data in .dat binary file is shown on section 6.2.1 of MCP document.

jemin9312 likes this.