Added in this release:
- New firmware menu added, allowing for installation of older firmware versions.
- Support for X4M202 and X4M210.
- Support for XEP.
- Support for configuring noise map control.
- Autodetect device connected via FTDI USB-UART (USB VID/PID 0403/6014).
- Support Respiration_4 and Respiration_5 profiles.
- Show movement data, including normalized movement, in a separate window.
- Updated ModuleConnector to v1.5.3.
- Includes Annapurna firmware v1.6.6.
- The latest firmware is no longer forcefully installed.
- When switching between profiles Respiration_2 or Respiration_3 and Respiration_4 or Respiration_5, the device needs to reset. On some computers this may cause a timeout. Reconnecting the device may sometimes be required.