- Noise Map Control settings re-written. Three User Settings that control this.
- Added description of Default Noise Map
- Added description of default IO-pins being driven low and using tri-state with internal pull-up for high
- Added descriptions of FW Versions 1.5.10 and 1.6.0
- Changed description of Future versions of X4M300 in Firmware Versions chapter to make it clear this is not available yet
- Corrected PRF setting to be within regulations in FCC chapter. Was earlier wrongly stated...
Updated to reflect changes with Firmware Version 1.4.7.
Added FCC certification.
Added X4M300-TR100 and X4M301-TR100 order codes.
Changed description of set communication mode from 10 ms to 2 seconds.
Specified when it is required to route Reset pin to host.
Updated mechanical drawings with distances to pin header and shield box.
Update to reflect changes with firmware ver.1.3.1.
Added description of USRT communication mode for future FW versions.
Added EU Declaration of Conformity and Industry Canada approval.
Added information on Certification Mode and Fail Safe Mode.
Added description of Pulse-Doppler processing and Range-Doppler data output.