New version of X4M300 firmware.
Changes in version 1.1.4:
- Slow Pulse-Doppler matrix changed from 15 to 20 seconds, which improves sensitivity to detect people that are still.
- MovementSlow data shows movements for the previous 20 seconds.Previous FW version showed movements for the previous 15 seconds.
- Improved breathing detection, which leads to less adaption of noise map, which improves sensitivity to detect people that are still.
- Support for 2MB MCU (from X4M02 HW rev.6).
- Stability improvement. Previous FW version could reset unexpectedly.
- Changed enter bootloader command key to avoid unintentional downgrades of X4M02 with 2 MB MCU to FW version 1.0.7.
- Acknowledge stop command even when no profile is loaded