System Architect / Senior C++ Developer
Novelda has a highly specialized team of programmers that makes advanced embedded code and development platforms for Noveldas range of radar sensors.
Novelda is seeking a System Architect / Senior C++ developer for this team. The task includes defining and architecting solutions that integrate from low-level embedded device drivers to high-end abstraction layers in Matlab and Python used for advanced digital signal processing.
The embedded code is currently written for ARM Cortex M7 class of microcontrollers. It uses Free RTOS as its main scheduling mechanism. Novelda uses C++ as the main programming language for the embedded system.
The applicant must have formal expertise and documented experience in developing system architectures for real time data systems including API definitions, state machine behavior and test driven development.
Novelda uses Scrum as its development framework. It is an advantage if the applicant is familiar with the concepts of scrum and has experience in defining and maintaining product backlogs.
Novelda uses a SW factory approach, doing development and continuous integration using standard toolchains such as GiT, Jenkins, Docker and Artifactory. It is an advantage if the applicant is familiar with such processes and toolchains.
Novelda uses Jira / Confluence to support the scrum process.
- Master / PhD in Computer Science or Cybernetics
- At least 10 years’ experience as a C++ developer / system architect
- Formal knowledge in computer system architecture
- Experience with embedded systems design
- Experience and formal knowledge in Real Time Operating Systems
- Experience with embedded code development for ARM based microcontrollers
- Experience with data communication on multiple platforms (Win, Mac, Linux)
- Knowledge of continuous integration as a development flow
- Knowledge of test driven development