Supply Chain Coordinator
Supply-Chain Coordinator / Manager
Do you want to work with leading global expertise within sensor technology? Do you want to revamp human presence detection and set your footprint on next-generation consumer and industrial products? Do you want to be a part of something playful and inspiring? If the answer is yes, then we would welcome the opportunity for you to become a part of the great Novelda team.
Being a part of Novelda you will work for a company with two areas of focus: Human presence detection for computing devices and Smart buildings. Two areas that are integral to our future of smart systems and thus giving you a great opportunity to be a part of our team, developing truly groundbreaking products. Novelda wants to be the best, and in the CEO`s own words: “We are going to enable significant energy savings for everyone by providing the most accurate and low power presence sensor.
We are building a global mass production capable supply chain and we need a supply chain professional to our small core team to support building up and later to manage the supply chain. The operations team is accountable for end-to-end supply chain operations, from sourcing, material planning, logistics, inventory management to operations excellence (process improvement).
You’ll be an essential member of the team and you have opportunity to set up and develop key tools & processes. Your primary responsibilities are for ensuring that the products are delivered on time and materials and services are purchased at the best available prices. In order to succeed in your job, you need to work closely with sales, raw materials and logistics suppliers.
Main tasks planning and logistics:
· Responsible for supplier material forecasts and related communications.
o Responsible for production scheduling, prioritization, and materials management at our subcontract manufacturing centers.
· Monitor and ensure that shipments arrive and depart on time.
o Monitor factory performance and work closely with our subcontract factories to ensure demand and supply are in balance—communicate and resolve supply issues as required.
o Lead role in ensuring customer shipments and factories complete work in timely fashion to ensure minimal shipment reschedules.
· Manage and report inventory and issue suppliers’ orders within the applicable lead-times.
o Work with subcontract factories to ensure adequate capacity and correct levels of inventory is in place to meet quarterly demand requirements.
· Prepare and lead a once-a-month internal leadership S&OP meeting.
o Continual Improvement of the overall forecasting and planning systems though automation activities.
o KPI owner for Delivery and Leadtime.
Main tasks in purchasing
In support of VP of Operations for negotiating and establishing manufacturing services and materials pricing agreements (quotes) as well as long-term supplier agreements/contracts for all Novelda purchases. Primary manufacturing services/goods covered under purchases are “Wafer Fabrication”, “Package Assembly”, and “Test/Scan” services.
· Responsible for negotiation and acceptance of quarterly supplier services quotes.
· Work with Finance Team to get resolution of any services invoicing and payment issues.
· Define/setup/implement Manufacturing Services Budgets to support company financial targets.
· Continual Improvement of the internal/external processes required for the purchasing of services and goods to support manufacturing of Novelda.
· 5+ years of relevant operations and supply chain experience, preferably at semiconductor companies.
· Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.).
· Focused on execution.
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
· Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
· Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer
· Opportunity to work with talented people focused on making an impact.
· Dynamic and friendly working environment.
· Competitive salary and benefits.
· Share-option program.
· Insurance and pension schemes.
· Mobile phone and subscription coverage.