Antenna/RF Design Engineer
Do 5.8 GHz MIMO arrays make you yawn? Can you design a BLE PIFA in your sleep? Are you ready for a REAL challenge? We're a team of unafraid and dedicated antenna designers making truly small directive planar broadband antennas for integration into complex consumer products, and we're looking for YOU to join us.
- Collaboration with product designers, system designers and IC designers to build world-class antennas and RF-systems.
- Specification, design and characterization of planar antennas and RF-boards for high-volume consumer products.
- Writing and executing measurement, test and qualifications plans.
- Ensuring compliance with antenna-related regulation and standardization.
- PhD/MS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent. Strong relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal qualifications.
- A few years of professional experience designing antennas for professional and/or consumer applications.
- Good understanding of antenna/RF-PCB design methodologies and manufacturing technologies, as well as best practices.
- Solid experience with antenna/EM simulation tools, preferably CST Studio Suite.
- Comfortable in the lab, experience in using RF test equipment and working with antenna test chamber/fixture setups.
- A keen grasp of the proper measurement methodologies for verifying performance of RF hardware designs.
- Good oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate across levels within and outside of the organization.
- Experience from time-domain UWB systems.
- Experience from bringing new antenna designs to high-volume volume production.
- Proficiency in programming and scripting languages: Python, C or MATLAB
- .Exceptional candidates will be considered at all levels of experience, including recent college graduates.